Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SebVirArtZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2015, 03:12 PM
    Looking for the name of a kids movie about a boy who meets a wizard
    I'm looking for a movie I watched when I was younger about this modern family that comes to a litte town. The boy meets an illutionist who turns out to be a powerful wizard from legend (Merlin?). I don't remember much of the movie other than that the boy wants to learn magic and after a while finds some sort of artifact, whether it's a necklace or a sword or something else, I do not recall. But I know that there's some evil they have to fight. It must be a fairly old kids movie, since it was several years ago I saw it. I've been searching for it for years now... And would really appreciate if someone could help me find it.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 21, 2015, 08:51 AM
    Maaybeee this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sor...ice_(2002_film)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old movie young boy runs away 2 joins the circus, meets up with this medicine man [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there's a dog involved, the movie is the boy's name I think

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

1980s Anime Movie Boy/Evil Wizard/Floating Castle [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for an old anime movie I use to watch when I was about 8 years old. All I remember it being about is a boy who is trying to defeat a wizard of sorts... or evil man with mystical powers. At the end they fight on a castle that pulls from the ground and beings to fly away. Does...

A 90s kids movie about a tack boy? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what this kids movie from the 90s was called, I barely remember it, it was about a boy who always had tacks or nails or needles on his hands and between his fingers and between his lips and I think he was a Carpenter or something, but towards the end he gets with the princess, and...

Kids movie from the 90's- about a boy who wants to be adopted [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to watch in the 90's... it was about a little boy who didn't like his parents and wanted to be adopted by another family so he went to different homes all across the US to find a perfect family... he went to Alaska and stayed in an igloo with an eskimo family and he went to...

View more questions Search