I don't want to call tecsupport uless I have to
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2015, 08:55 AM
    Is it running properly?
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2015, 10:59 AM
    On some Nordyne (Gibson, Frigidaire, Miller, etc. etc.) furnaces, the yellow light indicates a flame signal problem. Try removing, cleaning, & reinstalling the flame sensing rod. Clean the rod well with Scotch Brite or fine steel wool. Do not use sandpaper or any kind of grit cloth.
    There should be a sticker (likely either inside the blower compartment door or near the burner) with some diagnostic information on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

KNOPP voltage tester vs. Yellow wire/red with light at end [ 8 Answers ]

I need to change 2 different motion detector lights. I live in a 1977 mobilehome, and know how to turn off the breaker boxes. My problem is I want to make sure the power is really off so I don't get zapped. I have the Knopp voltage tester and the other ? Yellow/red wires with some sort of light...

Honeywell RTH221B help, Red Yellow White Yellow Green Blue wires? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I got a new thermostat for the house but went to replace the old one and I have a Yellow, Green, Red, White, and Blue wires but the thermostat has the Y, G, Rh, Rc, and W. An electrician friend hooked it up for me and did the following: Y - Yellow G - Green Rh - Red with a jumper to Rc W -...

I have a steady red light on and yellow .This is a Nordyne model C3BH-060C-C [ 1 Answers ]

Whenever the blower kicks in the flame goes out

I was turning right on red I did not see lady runs through yellow light who's at fault [ 7 Answers ]

I was turning right on red. A lady hits my car. At the time I pulled out I did not see an incoming car. I did see that their light was yellow but again did not see anyone coming. There may have been a blind spot and I simply did not see the lady when I pulled out. The lady admits in police report...

Honeywell TH8000 red light blinks 4 time [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a Honeywell TH8000 thermostat with a Coleman heat pump and coleman variable speed electric furnace. Sometimes the thermostat emergency red light (top right corner) blinks 4 times in a loop. This can happen on both the Heat and EM Heat mode. I have searched the WEB for the info...

View more questions Search