Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnjm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2015, 02:01 PM
    How much does it cost for a passport for a citizen of ghana
    This girl in Ghana said it cost $33O FOR A PASSPORT AND $650 FOR A VISA IS THAT TRUE
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Apr 18, 2015, 05:15 PM
    Scam,scam,scam
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2015, 06:13 PM
    She's really a dude pretending to be a girl. What "she" is most certainly NOT... is anything "she" has claimed to be.

How much money and time have you wasted so far... that is NOT for a passport or for a visa... in fact no matter how much you send, you will never actually meet her and she will never come to where you are.

Find a real woman where ever it is you live... there isn't a place on earth that doesn't have women. Find one near you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 18, 2015, 08:05 PM
    Of course not, it costs less than 300 dollars for passport and visa. And there is no health check needed. Also the other 3 or 4 things they will ask money for.

These are well known and common dating scams. In fact, if you read many of my 100's of answers to others. You will find I was actually In Ghana some years ago, and had the opportunity to tour one of the businesses that do this. They have large officers with men and women who do these emails. In fact you often talk (email or chat) with a different person on different days, but they keep copies of your file and use ready made answers to any of your questions.

If they do voice calls, often they may have 60 year old grandma with a sexy voice doing the calls, and of course young girls, since it is cheap to hire them.

Photos, and later faked passports are done by photoshop and each to do.
    johnjm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2015, 04:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Of course not, it costs less than 300 dollars for passport and visa. And there is no health check needed. Also the other 3 or 4 things they will ask money for.

These are well known and common dating scams. In fact, if you read many of my 100's of answers to others. You will find I was actually In Ghana some years ago, and had the opportunity to tour one of the businesses that do this. They have large officers with men and women who do these emails. In fact you often talk (email or chat) with a different person on different days, but they keep copies of your file and use ready made answers to any of your questions.

If they do voice calls, often they may have 60 year old grandma with a sexy voice doing the calls, and of course young girls, since it is cheap to hire them.

Photos, and later faked passports are done by photoshop and each to do.
    Thank you for the information

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of passport and visa from ghana to Australia for ghana citizen [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in Ghana and is Ghana citizen. We want to live together in Australia. Can you tell me what it will cost for her passport and visa to Australia because I will be paying for it. Thank-you.

What does a Ghana passport cost [ 3 Answers ]

What does a Ghana passport cost?

Cost for a citizen of ghana for a passport & can it be paid from the us [ 3 Answers ]

Can the passport fee be paid by a citizen of the USA from the USA

Passport cost in ghana [ 2 Answers ]

What is the cost of a passport from ghana to us and how long does it that to get one

View more questions Search