Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Macca_2000 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2015, 01:00 AM
    Essay: asylum seekers
    We were given an essay to do about asylum seekers and letting them come to australia but I need help to start it (introduction) as I don't know how to put it into context. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :) <3
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 18, 2015, 09:05 AM
    Try thinking of the answers to who, what, where, why, when, and how questions. Jot down notes/answers. Then write a two- or three-sentence introductory paragraph about that. Are you supposed to be positive or negative? Does Australia have a history of offering asylum?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Warning to Tax Seekers [ 1 Answers ]

As a word of advice, when you look for a tax return preparer, you might want to check their qualifications. If you use an EA or a CPA, you can be sure that these are qualified professionals who have passed rigorous exams to attain their qualifications and who engage in ongoing continuing education....

Girls, attention-seekers [ 4 Answers ]

Why do most girls seek attention? What's about it that makes them so happy? Do you guys like girls who are attention-seekers?

Asylum [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I recently helped a relative who was been persecuted back in our home country to apply for assylum and it was successful.I am a social activist that try to do my best to help people suffering injustices back home in africa.I am a student here in the United States but I have gotten into...

View more questions Search