Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Apr 17, 2015, 10:04 PM
    Has anyone ever had a job interview but never heard back after?
    I recently accepted a job after interviewing at several places for about a month. The only job I heard back from was the one I was offered. I'm just curious about what happened with the other jobs and why I never heard back. Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 17, 2015, 10:44 PM
    Happens all the time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2015, 11:47 PM
    This is normal, if they do not offer you a job, they do not contact you. I do not believe I have ever been called and told I did not get a job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interview for a Job!! [ 34 Answers ]

Hi Everyone! So, I received a call last Friday about a job I applied for. I originally missed the call and they left me a message. The message said "Hi Jake, this is Sarah, you applied for our opening and we are definitely interested in your resume, etc" I immediately called back and spoke...

Job Interview [ 1 Answers ]

I have a job interview today at 2P.M at Subway. And I'm nervous because i always mess up or say something stupid at the interview. If you have any tips before 1 P.M that i should know, please tell me.. Thank You

What to do on job interview [ 3 Answers ]

What to do on job interview

Went to a job interview [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. Went to a job interview at a video store, need a night job. Any way they said the pay is competitive with other vidoe stores. What does this mean? I don't know how much other video stores pay their employers. Also they said the final hiring process was a test, what kind of test would...

Job Interview [ 1 Answers ]

I have a job interview coming up and I was wondering what kind of outfit should I wear? Should I wear a skirt or blue jeans or what? Thanks

View more questions Search