Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2015, 08:33 AM
    Business question.
    My neighbor did an unusual selling approach. Many of the people buy items from China, but it takes forever to get to the USA, even with free shipping. This
    Neighbor has a stockpile of items he bought from China and he can ships the same items faster since he is in the USA for a bit extra. Seems the folks like it.

I don't know what you call this approach, Reseller, Forwarding Agent??

What is your opinion
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 17, 2015, 08:44 AM
    The way I see it, if he is purchasing already made products from China and then selling them at a profit, he would be a re-seller.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2015, 09:59 AM
    Since he has taken title to the items then resells them he is a reseller.
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2015, 10:03 AM
    Very good advice
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 18, 2015, 05:13 AM
    I have sold and bought a lot on ebay and see a lot of this going on.
    I don't mind paying more if I want something quickly, but usually buy directly from China.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 18, 2015, 07:54 AM
    I would call him an entrepreneur.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 18, 2015, 08:24 PM
    There are many businesses that buy in large lots from China, and stockpiles them, and then resale them. I know several in Atlanta Georgia. I even have a friend that buys 10,000 USD or more of items and then stores and resales.
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2015, 04:31 AM
    Very interesting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Business to business question. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a business and I opened another business. Can I put money in business B from business A without paying taxes on the money I made from business A as an investment?

A question to people who have a business or used to own a small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi 'm conducting a research on small businesses, and I'd like to know your thought before and after you opened up your business, like what was it like before, how you felt, was it hard for you? And then after opening your business, did you think it was easier then you thouhgt? I just need opinions...

Ask question about business mathematics [ 0 Answers ]

On 21 November 1988, Muthu saved RM2000 in a savings account that offers 8.6% per annum simple interest. Three years later, he invested another RM4000. Find the amount in his account on 21 November 1994

Business Finance Question [ 3 Answers ]

You are 40 years old and plan to retire in exactly 20 years. Starting 21 years from now you will need to with draw $5,000 per year from your retirement fund to supplement your social security payment. If you expect to live to age eighty-five how much should you place in the retirement fund each...

Business homework question [ 0 Answers ]

Identify one example of a business that would possibly satisfy the "perfect competition" market structure and briefly explain why you chose that type of business.

View more questions Search