Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usernameLL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2015, 02:34 PM
    video not playing
    video not playing on AOL. video loads but does not play or video will play for 2 seconds and then shuts off and will not resume. Would appreciate any help!

Check out some similar questions!

Video is playing in my head; don't know the name [ 0 Answers ]

There's a video where two men (they are singing) bring their little kids to the playground where they are running around playing, but the little girl is sort of beating up the little boy and the men are also fighting.

What is the track playing on this video? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me who on earth does the track playing in the background on the video at the top of the page on this link? Sorry if you're not a cricket fan, but it's only the artist and preferably the track name I need. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/12950127.stm#blq-container-inner

Why does my Sondy DVD/Video player only play sound when playing video tapes? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Sony DVD/Video player. This is hooked up to a Vizio TV. Our TV is hooked up to Direct TV satellite dish. When I play a DVD it works fine, sound and picture. When I switch it to Video, I only get sound. There are 5 cable lines hooked up to the back of the DVD/Video player. On one...

Playing any type of video [ 3 Answers ]

Whenever I go online and want to see like a music video or a video on Utube etc. it always like stops and then begins playing again. This is so annoying because you are trying to watch what is is showing but it pauses like ever 5 seconds and then starts playing again. Can anyone tell me how to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.