Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daniel Herring Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2005, 07:54 AM
    need quick info
    I am looking for information on a lost work of art, now in my possession. The artist is Gean Smith, famous for paintings of racing horses. The work is in some black and white medium; is approximately 14x22; in a plain wooden frame with glass; is signed and dated 1911. The content is of a race in the Circus Maximus - as in Ben Hur. I seek information as to its possible value, and its history. I've been all over the internet, so far with zero results.
    wimasli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 01:18 PM
    Hi, did you ever get the info you were looking for. I was searching for the same for the first time today and noticed your inquiry dating back five years.
    We possess an identical work, however ours is watercloured. Dated 1911 like yours.
    Wonder how your search for info went.
    Regards
    Wim Slinger, Belgium

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help quick! [ 10 Answers ]

ok I need help I just got a 3 month old pitbull 2 day and her name is Bookie and she wouldn't eat or drink anything the whole day 2 day also she's been throwing up all day and sh'e kinda weak does that mean she has parvo

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

;) Do you see a move for me this year, newbiemouse?

Quick Question? [ 4 Answers ]

There is this girl on my msn . I have been talking to her since about 6 months ago and she says she likes me a bit more then a friend . Anyway I was thinking this is kind of crazi but some of the stuff she says is really cute and so yes I like her. I want to know what I should do . Should I meet...

Quick Question? [ 5 Answers ]

There is this girl on my msn . I have been talking to her since about 6 months ago and she says she likes me a bit more then a friend . Anyway I was thinking this is kind of crazi but some of the stuff she says is really cute and so yes I like her. I want to know what I should do . Should I meet...

View more questions Search