Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mad424muck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2015, 06:10 PM
    Hair Advice
    Hi! It is my birthday soon and I wanted to do something fun and different for my birthday because it marks the day that I'm no longer a teen! The picture is what my hair currently looks like [ https://s.yimg.com/hd/answers/i/ba6aed6250c646f2a9f818924fc2190b_A.jpeg?a=answers& mr=0&x=1429153137& ] and I want to cut and dye it. I am open to try any hair style but I need opinions on what would look good. I have been really liking this hairstyle [ https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/37/ea/a4/37eaa4cce27bb9f4d4dc2a757cfc9adb.jpg ] but I'm not sure if I can pull it off. Please help! Like I said, I'm open to anything so post pictures of what you think might look good! Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Indola hair colouring help/advice [ 1 Answers ]

Hoping you can help me out here. I recently had my blonde hair dyed red in a local salon. Love the result, its was a rich auburn red, very nice. The salon use indola colours, while its great to go there it is very expensive and I've root regrowth in 3 weeks. So I decided to try colour it...

Need advice on coloring my hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hi a year and a half ago I dyed my red hair black,then I decided to dye hair again about 5 months ago I decided to color hair so I bleached bottom of my hair and kept the top of hair dark brown (my natural hair color)but it still has some black in it on tips from before.So 5 weeks ago I decided to...

Hair stripping advice! [ 1 Answers ]

(1) I had mousse brown hair (2) I dyed it permently blonde twice (3) The lime in our shower water turned it orange (4) I tried to dye it back to my original colour with a semi-permanant (5) the semi turned my hair tomato red

Hightlighting The Hair Tomorrow Need Some Advice [ 1 Answers ]

okayy sry to bother you this late but tommorrow i am getting my hair highlighted nothing to really change my drak brown hair color but just some thin strands to make it look a little different. all of my friend and relatives are telling me to go for a red brewn color but i dont know what to tell...

Need hair color advice [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure I am in the right area... help me if I am not! Lol I need hair color advice. I have been coloring my hair with dark permanent hair color. I have grey hair now at my roots. I would like to put streaks of grey/silver in my hair to blend with the roots. Is this possible? Thanks for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.