Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wennie2014 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2015, 05:06 PM
    Dip switch
    Hampton Bay Fans-----The dip switch on the fan has only 3 switches and the one on the remote has 4 switches. How do you set it to match? Remote worked before and then just stopped. Also, when I turn the switch on the wall to the on position it causes the upper light to just blink on and off but nothing else works. Anyone else ever have this issue?

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter fan DIP switch [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 hunter fans w/remotes how do I change 1of the DIP switches in the remote? Do they pull out or something? They do not seem to slide, but I do not want to break it either? They are in rooms next to each other and we keep turning the light on and off on each other?

Hunter fans dip switch [ 0 Answers ]

I dropped my remote and lost one of the dip switch covers there are four dip switches my remote is part no. 85095 -02 does any one know if hunter sells just one of the small dip switch covers--my remote works fine since I have two fans and I used one of the dip switch covers from my other remote...

Dip switch location [ 0 Answers ]

I have a hampton bay fan (no manual). I need to change the frequency because I'm getting interference from another location. However, I can't find the dip switches on the fan. I removed the canopy and it is just hard wired, with no "receiver". Don't know the model of the fan - its about 10 years...

Goodman dip switch [ 0 Answers ]

This questions, pertains to the new MVC 95 2 stage gas furnace ( Goodman). On page 41 of the instruction manual, there are speed selection dip switches. In the cooling selection switches column, there is tap 1 and tap 2, the question is... if tap one represents the high speed cooling what does...

The dip switch on a remote control [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, yesterday I learned that to change the frequency on the remote that runs my ceiling fan, I need to adjust the dip switch. Right now, I have two fans that are on the same frequency and when I turn one on, the one in the other room comes on too. So I need to adjust the remote and the canopy? ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.