Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    verorodriguez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2015, 11:48 AM
    Hi my mother petition for me I have a i130 approved, I'm now married a citizen
    Hi my mother that is a us citizen petition for me and I have an approved i130 under over 21 and not married but now I'm married to a us citizen what do I need to do?
    newacct Posts: 321, Reputation: 21

Apr 14, 2015, 02:32 PM
    The easiest would be to have your U.S. citizen spouse also petition you. Your spouse's petition would be in the Immediate Relative category, which has no wait for visa numbers. Your mother's petition would be in the F3 category, which currently has a wait of 11+ years (longer for Mexico and Philippines).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

i130 approved for husband of gc holder. [ 1 Answers ]

My petition i130 is approved by uscis for my husband. I'm a gree card holder. On the i797 notice of action, it says that original documents were sent to nvc. What should we do next? How much more time this process will take till my husband will finally able to immigrate? Thanks

Approved i130 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm from Philippines and I had an approved petition but I wasn't granted a visa due to a change of my status. My mom filed the petition when I was still single but I got married and later my marriage got annulled before my visa number was available. I was interviewed at the US...

Can I petition for my mother who has an approved 245i on her behalf [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I applied to petition for my mother in sep2012 and the I-130 was approved but said she was not eligible to adjust status.. We got a letter from nvc that my mother needs to adjust status out of the country.. My mother and I have been living in Texas for 28years I am a us citizen my mother came in...

A petition was filed on my behalf July 2009 as a married daughter of a US Citizen, th [ 1 Answers ]

A petition was filed on my behalf July 2009 as a married daughter of a US Citizen, the status is Post Decision Activity - Approved (I am awaiting receipt confirmation from the National Visa Centre. Question - How likely is it for me to get a renewal of my US Visitor visa which expires 2011 since I...

Refused Entry & Now married to a US Citizen [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am hoping someone else has gone through the same experience as me. A few months ago I was refused entry into the US as they believed I was there under false pretences. I was travelling back to the states with my partner to visit him for a month and then was returning to the Spain where I...

View more questions Search