Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shayelbn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2015, 07:30 AM
    My girlfriend has a german passport I am south african her gradfather was german,
    Passport
    My girlfriend is south african with a german passport ( her grandfather was german) we would like to relocate from south africa, if we marry here would I be able to get a german passport
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 14, 2015, 08:31 AM
    Nope.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 14, 2015, 09:45 AM
    Absolutely not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get eu work permit as a south african with a german partner [ 4 Answers ]

I am a South African My partner of 17 years holds both German (by birth) and South African passports (by naturalization) (His mother holds Dutch citizenship & his father German citizenship). We both live in South Africa and we would like to move to the Netherlands. My partner still has...

South african marrying a german citizen [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am currently in germany on a tourist visa, and my boyfriend ( living and working in germany) and I intend on getting married, I leave in December back to south africa, and we plan on getting married next year February, I need to know the legalities of getting married and the red...

South African getting married to a German passport holder [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I am getting married to a German passport holder and I am from South Africa. Once we are married would I be eligible for a German passport? How long would that take? Thanks for you time. Bianca

Can I apply for a german passport when married to a german and living in south africa [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm South African and would like to know if I will be able to apply for a German passport after getting married to my fiancé which of cause is a German himself. We will however live in South Africa after getting married. Our marriage will also take place in South Africa.

View more questions Search