How to become an Expert in Web
    Dear Sir
    Please be advise that I have good experience for more than 30 years in :

Budget preparation and control
    Costing , control
    Determine the sales price for products or services provided
    Financial analysis and Reporting
    Feasibility financial studies and cash flow for projects

Since I was working as Senior Budget Analysis in a big petrochemicals industrial plant company who is producing Ethylene and polyethylene which is the raw material of plastic ( Qatar petrochemicals company, Qapco) in the state of QATAR.
    Also I have a good experience in using Oracle financial system and Excel.

I am interested to join you as Expert in Budgeting ,Costing and other fields as mentioned above.
    In case you accept my request, please advise for how to become Expert, otherwise please advise.

Thank you
    Best regards

Kind Regards
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2015, 03:30 AM
    You go to that area and start answering questions, The same thing people with "titles" do. Then if your answers are good, over time, you may be invited.

You do realize we are not paid, this is not a job. We are do this in our spare time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 14, 2015, 03:48 AM
    Welcome and thanks for volunteering to share your experience. "Titles" are generally earned over time with performance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web search expert [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to hire a web search expert. A person who can search the web efficiently and fast and get me the answers.

What the f I guess this web isn't the wright web to ask [ 1 Answers ]

Never mind but I want to delet this site!

Maximize a web page every time I open. I use Yahoo as my primary web page. [ 1 Answers ]

When I now open Yahoo as my primary IE web page it is always minimized. Have tried a 3 suggestions on this site but to no avail. Thanks in advance! floater74

Setting up web site and web shop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys. Can anyone tell me the best way to set up a web site with web shop. I have looked online but overloaded with conflicting information. What things do I need and in what order?

View more questions Search