Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saifahm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2015, 04:39 PM
    Information
    Dear brother,
    As-salamualaium,
    In many of your speech you said about coming of our prophet (peace be upon him) was mentioned in Hindu scriptures.
    I am so eagerly wondering, how would these hindu scripture said anything about our beloved prophet ( peace be upon him ). Who was the people who wrote these scriptures at that time from India and how on earth they knew about our prophet (peace be upon him).

Please answer the question.

May Allah give you good health and keep you happy always.

JajakAllah.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask for information [ 5 Answers ]

HELLO every one! Is there any one who can informe me about how I can get financial aid In usa. Actually I got an I-20 from one college in usa before I was hoping to cover all costs of education at my own. But my economic situation have changed unexpectedly.guys your response will be highly...

Information [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Rachel Hatton and I was fostered from birth. My name was Rachel Leech back then and I was wondering if I can find out what happened. I have heard stories about my real mother and want to see my records to see if they are true. If there is anything you can do to help me can you let...

I used you information on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it [ 1 Answers ]

I used your explanation on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it worked great but I would like to know how to write the formula so that the value will change on sheet 2 when it is changed on sheet 1 automatically if I have to make any changes ? (I am doing year end receipts)

I need information! [ 2 Answers ]

This is very important Do you have to change your macbooks battery pack after a while? I need a lot of information.

Information please... [ 3 Answers ]

:o Hi, there... I'm 21 y/o, and I just gave birth 6 months ago.. I've always wished for bigger breasts, and was hoping that I would get that now that I'm a mom. But I did'n, and I'm not breast-feeding,too. I want a non-surgical way to enhance my breasts, and my best option was to search for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.