Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qwertyuioprfvtg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2015, 01:34 PM
    Cs7000 water heater does not work- no voltage to the heater-rest of the spa works goo
    Water heater stopped working on calspa cs 7000

Control panel 52693 cs7000

There is no voltage to the water heater from output 1/2 on the motherborad... water heat was set to 85 and the heat icon was turned on... on the front panel- water heater is good- was tested and it looks good.

What can be the issue?

Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Heater works, but we have NO hot water? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a tankless water heater (Aquastar at least 10 years old). I had to have a plumber install flush valves last year, because it had none and I didn't realize it had to be cleaned with vinegar. We have cleaned it with vinegar. I have also let the vinegar heat up to ensure the unit is working...

No hot water upstairs but works downstairs tankless water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I have a noritz america nr71-sv tankless gas water heater no hot water upstairs shower and sink works fine in kitchen and downstairs shower and sink what is the problem?

Water heater voltage [ 1 Answers ]

My water heater quite woking. It is a double element unit. The top element is receiving 240V however the bottom unit is only receiving 120V. I understand that the top element feeds the bottom element. If the top element is bad would that cause the problem. I am getting no warm water at all.

What voltage does a typical water heater need? [ 1 Answers ]

220 or 240? I am converting from gas to electric, and am having to have an additional outlet run into the laundry room. Could the water heater run off the dryer plug until I get an electrician to wire another one?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.