Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cryptoman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2015, 04:31 PM
    Name that movie
    Long ago watched a movie, I would love to Watch Again. However I simply can't remember what it's called. The movie about a man that worked at a company and since he is hired in this company he pretended that his sight is not sharp so he wore glasses and he has a handicap in one of his legs to plan to steal the company while his sight is perfect, his leg is perfect, and he is fit, after that he planned perfectly to steal the company's money and he did without anyone suspect him and in the end of the movie he took the money on ship and disappear.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 13, 2015, 08:32 AM
    Was it money or an item that was stolen? You might be looking for this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Score_(2001_film)

... Nick is introduced by Max to young Jack Teller (Edward Norton), an ambitious thief who has infiltrated the Customs House and gained information regarding security by pretending to be an intellectually disabled janitor...

... Nick hangs up and boards a boat with the real scepter...
    cryptoman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2015, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    Was it money or an item that was stolen? You might be looking for this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Score_(2001_film)

... Nick is introduced by Max to young Jack Teller (Edward Norton), an ambitious thief who has infiltrated the Customs House and gained information regarding security by pretending to be an intellectually disabled janitor...

... Nick hangs up and boards a boat with the real scepter...

First of all the movie is 19th movie, and the item stolen is money, the actor have a sideburns like Elvis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie quiz! Movie lovers please help me name this movie. [ 3 Answers ]

There are not much hints. My brain does not work anymore cause I force it to think about the movie name in the past few months. The main characters' (forget is a girl or boy) mother is a famous writer; she wrote children story book. And her story book is about a little hero called Donnie (?)...

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real [ 2 Answers ]

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real They get stuck in their seats..

Need movie title, vague discription, wartime, nurse, older movie, possibly 80's [ 1 Answers ]

The scene I remember the best is her running out of the nursing shack armed with a shotgun, yelling something like "leave him alone" (referring to the soldier she fell in love with while caring for him) and shooting at the cars that are driving away from said shack. It is wintertime, snow is knee...

A movie I saw on a cable movie channel about two years ago. A crazy white militantcop [ 3 Answers ]

On a cable movie station about two years ago. About a crazy white military looking guy was not hired by LAPD due to psych issues but was offered a job with FBI in Colombia South America. The guy also had a girl friend in Mexico who was pregnant with his baby. At end of movie he robbed and shot a...

View more questions Search