Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smsthn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2015, 12:06 PM
    Is there a russian equivalent for german studio d learning book series??
    Is there a russian equivalent for german studio d learning book series??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 11, 2015, 12:23 PM
    Probably.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

German shepard dog television series just want to know the name of the series! [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know of a dog series that was on TV during the early 90s. Where its main focus was a german shepard, who would help people in all the different episodes. I Remember the song of the TV series which went like this " until tomorrow I am going to settle down" Its not lassis just would...

Book titled 'school boys 'by Russian author [ 0 Answers ]

I read this book long time ago but now don't remember author's name. I only remember that it was a Russian author. I still remember the story that kids were weak in studies, especially Maths and how step by step tactfully they mastered on thie subject. Can anyone tell the exact name and author of...

German soldier escaping russian front [ 0 Answers ]

Made in 1960's, black & white movie, german soldier escaping russian front. Dealing with brutal cold of the russian winter. Finds refuge with russian civilians.

Learning Spanish, French and German Languages [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me easiest way of learning languages, mainly; Mandarin, Tamil and Bahasa Melayu? I have my friends with who I can communicate. But still I want some black and white teachings. French, German and Spanish languages are also needed... Thanks for your kind attention...

View more questions Search