Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DonnaEMuller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2015, 08:20 AM
    Handle broke -- metal shaft broke off... where do you get this??
    My handle broke in the middle metal shaft... think my lawn guys did it because it worked fine in the morning before they came and did their thing. Where do you get middle shaft or slide handle replacement?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 11, 2015, 09:58 AM
    Middle shaft broke on what?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 11, 2015, 12:48 PM
    All I can guess is a patio door.

Write down the make and model, or take a picture.
    Search that online or take it to a big box store like Home Depot, or call first about the brand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She broke up with me and I don't know how to handle it. [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for a year and a month now and like all normal couples we had little arguments. I love this girl with all my heart and she was my first everything besides kiss really. I didn't like the fact that she would like to go to these parties and mostly guys were...

Metal Faucet drain pipe broke off [ 9 Answers ]

Dear all, I was replacing my bathroom faucet and the faucet I got from home depot came with a pop up drain system so I thought I would change the drain too, HOWEVER since my house is pretty old I ran into some problems, I was trying to open the U looking part of the drainage and the entire...

Me and my g/f just broke up and its killing me how do I handle it [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Everyone I Need Some Help Me And My G/f Just Broke Up After 2 Years. She Told Me That She Just Needed A Break. I Don't Know How To Handle This I Love Her So Much We were Together All The Time Unless I Was At Work Or She Was At School. Everyone Is Telling Me That I Should Just Give Her Space And...

Broke shower handle [ 3 Answers ]

My shower handle just fell off and all that's left looks like a screw so I have been using a screwdriver to turn on the shower. Can I go to the store and purchase a handle and install it myself or do I need to call a plumber?

View more questions Search