Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 18, 2015, 05:09 AM
    It's not so much the house number not being displayed as much as I can't find the house. That said, I've noticed that some of the numbers have faded and a number blended in with the house color.
    This makes no sense. So you go to a street looking for 20 X St. You find 18 X St, Either the next house is 20 X St or 20 doesn't exist. If the next house is 22 X St. Then it is unlikely 20 exists. This is not that difficult. If there is no 20 you go to 18 and/or 22 and ask if there is a 20.
    hamtaro92 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2015, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    A hand drawn map with your own notes and observations? It's a simple thing. Simply write down what you know on your own map... a guide, of what you know of this neighborhood.

What is it you deliver that you cannot get clarification and help from a dispatcher?
    Newspapers.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 18, 2015, 06:06 AM
    So tell me what so hard about knocking on a house with no number and asking if this is house 13? If you have done so and know every houses number, marked visibly, or not, then you know 13 is an error and stop chasing a ghost.

If there is only 20 houses, and you don't know the number for them all, then you missed something right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel - Input numbers in sheet1a1 (Using several numbers separately) going to separat [ 2 Answers ]

I want to be able to put over 100 different numbers (not at the same time) all on sheet1 A1 to direct to there own sheet. Each individual number will go to a different sheet(only 1 number per sheet) Please help

I have a arce minilaptop some of the letter keys has numbers how to avoid numbers [ 1 Answers ]

On my keyboard the letters U I O P J K AND L HAS NUMBERS HOW TO MAKE LETTERS ONLY

Combination of numbers out of the given numeric numbers [ 1 Answers ]

I have the numeric numbers 0 to 9. What is the probability of combination of three digit numbers and what are they?

Find all three numbers when geometric mean of first two numbers is 9. [ 0 Answers ]

The arithmetic mean and geometric mean of three numbers are 34 and 18 respectively .find all three numbers when geometric mean of first two numbers is 9.

Letters are numbers and num lock off no numbers [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot get my hp pavilion notebook to respond, it started all of a sudden. When my num lock is on my letters on the keyboard turn into numbers... I=5 and so forth. Now when my num lock is off my keyboard works fine but I cannot use the number pad. I tried the fn key with almost every key on the...

View more questions Search