How do I get rid of black pepper mites
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2015, 11:44 AM
    How do you know that is what you have?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 9, 2015, 03:02 PM
    Since the term "black pepper mite" is most often used as another name for various bird mite species, getting rid of any abandoned bird nests and cleaning out birdhouses should be your first step. After that, collecting a sample to show a professional would be next. Professionals can include Exterminators, Biology teachers, or even an Agricultural Department agent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mites [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mite me and its addicted to me I swear... I take medication but it only stops the itching I wanted to know how to get it off me...

Invisible mites = Pepper Mites = Bird Mites [ 0 Answers ]

See " http://www.ehow.com/how_6210573_rid-black-pepper-mites.html" for this. I've had the same thing for months on end; nightmare. Went to dermatologists; they said it was a dermatitus needing special shampoos. Shampoos helped temporarily (kind of chemicals seemed to break down mite's...

Is it mites? [ 1 Answers ]

We live in Dubai and recently We move to new house which we notice something is scrolling and biting us every were I could not see what is that till one day I notice it on dark colored furniture and clothes it is white tiny smaller than dot and it is on our skin as well is it a Mites or what? And...

How can you tell if rabbit has mites [ 1 Answers ]

How can you tell if rabbit has mites and what to look for

Ear Mites [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is a miniature chihuahua, and I think she could have EAR mITES!! I'm not sure though, but how can I tell if she has them or not? Is it dangerouse for her? The apointment to the vet isn't till Friday, and I'm really worried for her and I want to know if she's going to be okay in the...

View more questions Search