Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clhozac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2015, 03:03 PM
    Help Finding a TV Show
    I remember loving this show, but I only remember snippits.
    There was a male lead, brown hair, white, law enforcement of some type. He has some dysfunctional relationships as side stories, gets married and has two daughters. I think one daughter was named Lily. The mother dies or they get a divorce or something, she is not involved much after the children. I think the male lead has a brother that is a regular on the show, very doting uncle. I believe it is mainly a cop show though.

I know this isn't much to go on :( Any suggestions as to which show I am thinking of this would be great.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with finding this TV show. [ 1 Answers ]

Or at least I think it's a TV show. It's most likely from the 80's to 90's, about a teenage girl or a girl around that age gets stuck into a fantasy world and tires to get back home. It's mixed with several fantasy stories, and I remember that one episode the girl gets kidnapped and somehow becomes...

Having trouble finding a way to show my son to take a deeper look at his own actions [ 3 Answers ]

Caught between my son and a hard place. I'm a single father of 3 amazing kids, 2 girls (18 & 16) and 1 boy (12). They live with their mom (who is engaged and pregnant) I have a overall good relationship my ex , so much so that I sometimes stay over to spend more time with them because my place is...

There was a TV detective show the man had deep creases in his face,what was this show [ 2 Answers ]

In the early 90's or late 80's there was a detective show , the star was a man with deep creases in his face that went from his eyes down to the corners of his mouth. What was this show?

Finding the sponsors of a show that was on last week [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any way (short of having a recording, which I don't) of finding out the corporate sponsors of a show that happened in the past? In this case, the show was last week. If CBS doesn't issue an apology tonight for last week's show (The Mentalist), I'd like to know which sponsors to write,...

Finding 90s TV show name [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember this kid show from the 90's that had kids acting,directing,filming and doing all this work that gets done behind camera and all; it also had a like blue rat that had a pink rat that would pop up sometimes anyway they would like go around talking to people or other kids and all...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.