Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahjones2015 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2015, 09:13 PM
    Express entry and family visa?
    I have heard that express entry is for foreigners to obtain a work permit in Canada. Is it possible for a foreigner to bring his family with him if he gets an entry to Canada using express entry program?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 8, 2015, 02:08 AM
    The Express Entry system was put in place just this year 2015 to employ SKILLED workers wanting to come to Canada who can fill positions that Canadians cannot fill (so nothing has changed really). It does not apply to an entire family.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 8, 2015, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielclark View Post
    Tickle Can you tell me that some more details about the Express entry , I have coming to visit in Canada with my family in next years , I am thinking about that to stay in 1 year .
    No more details on express entry. It is what I stated it to be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple entry Tier 2 General Immigrant Partner Visa- Entry [ 0 Answers ]

I have been issued a multiple entry Tier 2 General Immigrant Partner Visa till Nov 2015 by UK Embassy yesterday. My spouse works in woking,UK. I would like to know if is it necessary to make a first entry to UK land within 3 months of the date of visa issue? Is there any time frame mandated for...

Please help, Tourist Visa and future family based petition Visa [ 5 Answers ]

Dear kind person My name is Richard 1. I am 45 American make on Social security disability 1255 dollar a month , 2. I am to be divorced from my first Filipino wife of 10 years this April , she has worked the 40 quarter hours so I am not on her affidavit support anymore . We have been...

Is Europe Express Visa consulting a genuine consultants [ 1 Answers ]

Is Europe Express Visa consulting a genuine consultants.They have advertised jobs abroad,Are they genuine.Are they Govt registered.

Family visa cancellation with out stamping visa on passport [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I took my family visa and bring them according to that, but rightnow immediately I want to change my visa status. For that I have to go india, problem is wife passport didnnot stamped her visa. I want to know that with out stamping visa, cancellation is posible? How many days stay...

Cancellation of family visa to stamp work visa for KSA for my spouse [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ALL, I want to know the procedure to cancel my wife's visa who is dependent on my visa in KSA. I am presently working in KSA and my wife is in India and has received a job offer from KSA. My wife has re entry visa stamped which is valid until August this year. Kindly advice. Thanks, ...

View more questions Search