Ask
    kim possible Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2015, 04:30 PM
    Ear
    What to do when slapped in the ear
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2015, 06:18 PM
    See doctor ASAP if you experience pain or hearing impairment.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2015, 07:54 PM
    With a sense of humor.
    1. Punch them in the nose
    2. turn the other cheek

But is there a problem, is there pain? Is there hearing loss?

When in doubt, seeing the doctor is always a good option.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Revolution ear ointment given as a preventive for ear mites in guinea pigs [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I took my Guinea pig which I bouight from Petco... big mistake because at the time I did not know that there are so many rescue shelters that have guinea pigs who need homes... so anyway I had the guinea pig for less than than 2 weeks and I had him in my lap and started to look at his ears just...

I developed an ear ache at about 3pm today. It shoots pain through my ear. [ 4 Answers ]

The pain shoots through my ear and down my neck and into my shoulder. Is this something to worry about or just take 2 asprin and call the doctor if it does not go away?

Liquid in middle ear caused by shower spray directly in ear. [ 2 Answers ]

I sprayed the shower spray in my ears. The result is I have liquid in my middle ear. I have lost some of my hearing in both ears. I am now using a nose spray prescribed by the doctor. Has anyone else ever done this stupid thing and does anyone know what the outcome might be? Ty ...

I have ear ache in one ear and am a bit deaf in this ear [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I awoke with a very painful ear ache. When I push my finger into the opening of my ear hard, I can feel a lump but this is actually in the ear passage and not a spot or pimple but feels like it is blocking the opening to my inner ear. It is sore and also the next morning I was and...

View more questions Search