Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Apr 7, 2015, 11:10 AM
    I Tunes.
    Hi,

I want to download a song from I tunes. And I would like to keep the song in my phone and also would like to keep it on my PC. In case anything happen to my phone I can still have all my music saved on my PC. But I don't have usb cable or anything from which I can connect my phone with my PC and synch both of them. I want to know is there any other way I can buy song from I Tunes and share it between my PC and Phone (Android). Or I can Email it as an attachment save on my computer. Basically, I want to keep backup of all of my song. I'll appreciate any help thanks.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2015, 11:19 AM
    There are programs that allow your phone to share folders over your wireless network. Look at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...airdroid&hl=en
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Apr 7, 2015, 11:39 AM
    Thanks. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I tunes [ 1 Answers ]

Can't download itunes says I need quick time but already have it?? :mad::confused::mad::confused:

Looking for some new tunes [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for some new music. Right now I'm really into a pretty wide variety of things. I like bob marley, the beatles, blues traveller, bb king, eric clapton, the list goes one... if you know of any albums that are just "must haves" please let me know!

View more questions Search