Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reggief1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2015, 09:43 AM
    What is the best recommended brand of water pressure tank
    I need to buy a water pressure tank for residential use but don't know which brand to buy.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2015, 10:31 AM
    Brands tend to be specific to region... and this is an international Site. You could start by telling us what country you are located.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 7, 2015, 11:37 AM
    Are we talking galvanized water tank or a bladder tank? Back to you, Tom
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 7, 2015, 12:05 PM
    Do you have one already? Call a few locals and see if they can replace it, or what they are offering. Once you know what they sell, and service, you can make a reasonable decision.

Give us a zipcode, and we can steer you to a REPUTABLE dealer, that can guide you through the process of choosing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Our hot water tank is brand new but it doesn't seem to hold much water. [ 1 Answers ]

The water is hot when it comes out but there isn't enough to even fill the tub? Is there something wrong with it?

Water in wc tank not filling to recommended line [ 1 Answers ]

I have a flush toilet which is not sucking down waste as it should. After looking at the filling tank I've noticed that the wayter don't fill up to recommened water line. It stops roughly 2 1/2 under it. Ive held down the float arm to let water rise and then flushed and it seemed to be a lot better...

Low pressure from brand new bladder tank [ 4 Answers ]

The pump is also brand new and fills the 20 gallon pressure tank in a matter of seconds, but when after it comes up to 50 psi (cuts in at 30 psi) and I run the faucet, the pressure from the faucet is miserable, about 1 gallon in 2.5 minutes. Is is an installation error? When I first installed the...

Recommended water pump/tank size [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I own a 2 story 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home with 2 adults and 5 children (4 girls). We have a private shallow well and we are having water pressure problems. I have researched as much as I could to ensure intelligent questions here. I have a GE 1/2 hp jet style pump and Champion water...

View more questions Search