Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jam8isenough Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2015, 08:34 AM
    What is the going rate to bid on office cleaning, how much per sq. ft.
    When you bid on a commercial job, and you go in at cents per sq ft, is that per night? How do you determine a monthly rate. This is for your average office cleaning jobs. What exactly is a fair price per sq. ft.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2015, 10:37 AM
    I can declare with confidence a fair price in Sante Fe NM will be significantly lower than downtown Manhattan, NY.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2015, 05:30 AM
    It depends entirely on the requirements of the job that's up for bids. As a small business owner, you should already have your costs and profits equation figured out. So what are the requirements of the bidder?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Office cleaning bid [ 9 Answers ]

I would like to get some ideas on how much to charge to clean a office building. The office has 3 carpeted offices, not huge offices, average size. It also has 2 small bathrooms, 1 carpeted hallway, 1 carpeted stairway, and a small lobby that needs to be swept, mopped, and pictures dusted. The...

Help on a office cleaning bid [ 10 Answers ]

I have the chance to bid on a office building aprox. 200 000 sq.feet surface to clean. Just offices, bathrooms, storage rooms, allways, lunch room, stairwells and a conference room. Duties: dusting, vacuuming, mopping, emptying trash cans, clean and sanitize, arrange forniture. 80% carpet; 20%...

Medical office cleaning bid [ 4 Answers ]

I was wanting To know what TI bid on a medical ofiice This 3000 sq f

How to bid office cleaning [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I just discovered this site and have a question. I am a disabled vet and on SSDI. I want to start my own small commercial cleaning co. here in my small town. There are none here yet but there's lots of commercial businesses and we are growing rapidly. I will get some preference as a...

Office cleaning bid [ 1 Answers ]

I live in ocean county nj I would like to know how to bid on a 7000 sqft bank 5 days a week

View more questions Search