Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juniperblue Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2005, 01:11 AM
    Chinese Medicine Question
    Most of my family has a kidney yang deficiency (as previously diagnosed by an acupuncturist. Does anyone know of any collection of recipes that help bring kidney yang into the body? Thank you.
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jul 1, 2005, 10:32 PM
    Detox
    So kidneyyang deficiency causes a...
    The xu condition of the kidney brings on yangdeficiency leading to many problems I suggest you do a search and find herbs that may detoxify the kiddneys and that may help
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2005, 08:41 PM
    Go to the bookstore. Lots in alt medicine about how to find balance.

Also talk to the acupunturist for suggested reading. I'm sure they have resources like newsletters, mags, books...
    baal12 Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Dec 15, 2005, 04:56 PM
    To help you kidneys, don't drink alcohol.

Tons of water can flush the kidney somewhat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medicine [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if its OK to take Hydroxycut with my blood pressure pill Avalide? Thank you :confused:

Should I use medicine? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am married and really love sex with my wife. I have a small problem. When we are finished for once or twice at night I still want more more more….but my thing doesn’t erect. What I have to do? Should I go for erection medicine? I think this is not for my age. I am 30 years old. Please...

Family & Medicine [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering about the role of the family in terms of medicine: medical treatment, medical adherence, and the patient doctor relationship. I would like to know the role of the family in American culture mainly, but other cultures are important. I am also wondering if there are any...

View more questions Search