Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2015, 11:45 PM
    How to copy video url
    Have windows 7 home premium 64 bit, mozilla Firefox 34.0.5, IE 11, Google chrome. In Firefox with video download helper I could click on arrow when streaming movie to copy url. I would put this in vlc player and get my subtitles to add to player so I could watch movie with subtitles. Now it's like a 5 line url and does not work with vlc player. Any suggestions on how I can get/copy network url?
    mantuj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2015, 03:06 PM
    If you want to play movie in VLC media player, firstly you will download that movie and then play it in VLC media player. You can play movie in VLC media player by right clicking on it and open with it in VLC media player.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Campus Copy & Printing wants to predict copy machine repair expense at different leve [ 0 Answers ]

Campus Copy & Printing wants to predict copy machine repair expense at different levels of copying activity (number of copies made). The following data have been gathered: Copy Machine Month Repair Expense Copies Made May $ 8,500 300,000 June 12,500 500,000 July 20,500 900,000 August 16,500 700,000...

Is there any method to copy a video game on a PC? [ 5 Answers ]

I've bought a few video games for my PC this week, but the problem is that I am unable to copy them, to share with my friends because of the protection. Is there a way to pass thought it?

Copy of This Commercial Video [ 4 Answers ]

Hi There! I wonder If you could provide me a copy of This Commercial Video of coke entitled "Tomorrow's People by Lilet or Marielle. The site posted here is not working anymore. Thank you so much In advance.:)

View more questions Search