Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kayaaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2015, 09:13 PM
    Nose Piercing Bump
    I have a white looking bump on the inside of my nose that slightly covers the end bulb thing of the stud I have in. It hurts when I flare my nose, and there's a bump on the outside as well. It's where the piercing is. I'm not sure what's wrong nor what to do..

I've had the piercing for about 4-5 months now. I believe the bump just form today because I didn't see it yesterday..
    kittymolly123 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2015, 11:31 PM
    Its nothing to worry about. Just use any piercing cleaner and it should go away. It happened with my cartilage piercings when I took them out to change them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nose piercing Bump [ 0 Answers ]

I pierced my nose in Feb. It got infected really bad. After applying some topical cream it reduced. But a small black bump was left next to the piercing. I thought it's a scar from the infection and started applying mederma. But a few days back I came to know it must be either hypertropic scarring...

Bump on a nose piercing [ 1 Answers ]

It's a little ball shiny next to my piercing :(

Bump on nose piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced about 6 weeks ago and about 2 weeks ago I got a bump on my nose above the piecing! I have a ring in, and it doesn't seem infected. I'm looking for some advice as to how to get rid of this bump. Thanks!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Nose Piercing BUMP [ 2 Answers ]

I Got my nose pierced about 2 months ago , and about 3 weeks later a bump appeared . I didn't really do anything to cure it.. but now its HUGE ! It won't go away . I took my nose ring out yesterday because I thought it would help , which it really didn't . I used the saline solution when I had my...

View more questions Search