Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melanie84790 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2005, 11:09 PM
    Period Strange help!!
    Hi,
    Im 18 and I recently got the Deprovera shot, I'm getting married in April and me and my husband decided we don't want children for a few years. The problem I'm having is I started bleeding about a week and a half ago really light. And now its getting heavy and today I passed a light gray pink chunk, I haven't had the normal cramping pains its been very mild. And I'm not sure what it was just wondering if any of you know what it is. If its just a clot or what it is.
    Thanks any help greatly appreciated :confused:
    keenu Posts: 114, Reputation: 9

Mar 1, 2005, 03:01 PM
    Clot?
    The best thing is to call your doctor and tell them what is going on. Why haven't you done that already?
    Next thing is that with the Depovera shot sometimes you can bleed continuously and sometimes you can not bleed at all. For years.
    If I were you I would pick up the phone and simply ask.
    Why worry for nothing.
    Patty
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2005, 04:30 PM
    Doctor
    Hi,
    Please, go see a doctor. Guessing what caused this will only add to your confusion. See a doctor, and put your mind at ease, Please...
    Best wishes,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange Cat [ 7 Answers ]

My mums cat does strange things. She is a happily normal and healthy cat BUT she never poops in her litter NEVER,always in the spare bathroom where her litter is but never in it, always besides it or by the door. This is so bizarre. She is 4 yrs old and has been doing so shortly after my mum got...

Very Strange Period... Any Ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

I've always bled a bit heavy... and I've always had a few little blod clots come out during my period.. and some abdominal pain.. but this month has been weird. I woke up yesterday morning.. about 4 with HORRIBLE pain... and I was on the toilet for a whole hour it hurt that much, because if I laid...

Why does she think I'm strange [ 14 Answers ]

We were going away for the day to a pool party. I asked my girlfriend if it was OK if I put my car in her garage. She was looking at me like why would you do that... so I explained its going to be 90 plus and I thought it would be a good idea to keep it out of the baking sun. Later at the end of...

Very strange bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Im 16 years old and I just started taking birthcontrol pills a month ago. I started the first day of my period and for the whole month I took it I never stopped bleeding.. my period usually lasts for about a week no more but ever since I started using them I didn't stop bleeding. I finally gave up...

Am I Strange? [ 12 Answers ]

hi I am a male and I am going to be 15 in April.During the last few weeks/months I have been masterbating every 2 or 3 days but I have never actually "cummed". I like girls and everything and get an erection often- at school in front of this girl I have just started going out with and at other...

View more questions Search