Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JTM714 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2015, 05:36 AM
    Bull Durham Song
    What is the name of the song in the movie Bull Durham played during the sex scene with Kevin Costner?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2015, 05:58 AM
    Always check IMDB: Bull Durham (1988) - Soundtracks - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bull s [ 3 Answers ]

On adult probation police comes to my girls house search say they found scale with powder cocaine on it they didn't show me or her nothing they leave come back with a warrant for me possession of cocaine

Difference between ox and bull [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between an Ox and a Bull?

How can I find a photo of The lodge Durham road cemetery? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a photo of the Lodge at Dunrham road cemetery Stockton on tees, I'm trying to find it for a family Tree I'm putting together? I lived there 1972 - 1978 Any help would be appreciated

Calculate all payroll taxes for a potential employee in Durham, NC [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I need to calculate all payroll taxes for a potential employee in Durham, NC. The person will work 15 hrs a week @$14 hr. It is on a bi-weekly basis.

Bull Mastif / Staffordshire Bull Terrier Under Weight [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My dog is half Bull Mastiff and Staffordshire Bull Terrier and has a good appetite but it doesn't seem to matter much we feed him he still looks underweight, we've also had him wormed and the vets say that he is in very good shape and that the weight will come. He is 7 months and very big in...

View more questions Search