I want to check my passports number
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2015, 12:13 PM
    For what?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 3, 2015, 12:28 PM
    Smoothy makes a valid question. Generally passports are issued by the dept of state of your country. You would contact them.

P.S. I moved your question from Introductions. That forum is clearly marked as a place to introduce yourself to the community, not for asking questions.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2015, 09:13 PM
    One does not "check their own passport" there is nothing to check it for. It is issued and valid unless the government takes it away though legal action.

The visa's or resident permits in it, from various nations will also be different, and not checked by the passport number.

I can think of no reason to "check" a passport

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana passports check [ 2 Answers ]

Is this visa legal an up to date

Passports in the you.s. [ 1 Answers ]

While traveling within the united staes do you need a passport to travel by air.. say to go from Tennessee to NY?

Warrant check for passports? [ 3 Answers ]

My ex was arrested for domestic assault against me and for then going after my son, thus him being my ex. He was released ROR :eek: , failed to appear, was picked up again, paid bail and did not appear again. This was over 10 years ago. I recently ran into his cousin. She despises him pretty...

Passports [ 1 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon get a passport once probabtion is complete? And if the charge was falsifying a fed firearm document, will that stop other countries from allowing the felon to enter the country just to visit?

Passports [ 2 Answers ]

There is a lot of discussion on the topic of needing a passport to enter Into Canada next year (2007). Will it be necessary for american truck Drivers entering into Canada to have a passport?

View more questions Search