Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deadwing Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2015, 11:02 AM
    Driving me mad for years.
    Back in the late 70s, maybe. Early 80s, I saw a small part of a movie my dad was watching.
    All I remember seeing was a woman in a sitting room, I think in the corner. In the middle of the room was a large, metal cube or similar shape. A guy is in room with her, whether he's trying to attack her, or help her, I can't remember. He falls into the cube and it starts to twist and change shape with him inside. Blood starts to pour out as he screams.
    This is all I remember as I must've been too scared to watch any more and went back to bed. I was very young at the time.
    I've thought about this movie for years and years but can't remember anything more. Over the years, I've watched movies like Phantasm thinking it might have been that. I've had something telling me it might have been a Dario Argento film but still haven't found it. I've tried Google, other sites etc. but still, with no luck. It's starting to drive me mad.
    Somebody must know what this is.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 3, 2015, 01:06 PM
    Is it maybe one of the Hellraiser films?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 3, 2015, 02:57 PM
    Sounds like a scene from

Demon Seed
    (77)

-view scene-

---
    Deadwing Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2015, 03:52 PM
    STRAYDOG, You're a genius. That's it. I was starting to think it was a dream I had.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Ex is driving me mad! [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been in a r/ship for 2yrs but recently my ex & I have gotten into contact! We got together when I was pretty young and he broke my heart, finished it and I was devastated! He was big into his parties and stuff and has had 2gfs since and is still in a steady r/ship. I think about him every...

Driving me mad! [ 1 Answers ]

I turn polar bears white and I'll make you cry. I make guys pee and girls comb their hair. I make celebrities look stupid and normal people look like celebrities. I turn pancakes brown and make your champagne bubble. If you squeeze me, I'll pop. If you look at me, you'll pop

Still driving me mad! [ 10 Answers ]

This will drive me CRAZY until someone remembers it! I think it was a Disney made for TV movie in the late 80s or early 90s. It was about a girl who befriends a boy. The girl is a witch, and she lives on a lake with her grandmother or mom. There is a scene where she teaches the boy to skip rocks....

Anyone someone's got to know This is driving me mad [ 5 Answers ]

Can Anyone Help Me For 4 Long Years I Have Been Trying To Find Out The Name And The Artist For A Song I Heard At A Party. The Lyrics Are Broken At Best But Most Of It Goes Dear Mother Dear Father Living In This Hell I Breathe For You Believer Deciever... ... Dear Mother Dear Father

It's driving me mad... [ 26 Answers ]

I typed out a whole long message regarding this, about why I think I feel this way, and what I think it's a reflection of, but I think it was far too long to bother you all with... The problem is that I'm sabotaging my relationship with my fiancé. I love him so much, and I know he loves me, so...

View more questions Search