Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Uiupcox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2015, 06:32 PM
    Grad school
    Should I go to grad school if the career I want will only make 50k?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 2, 2015, 06:37 PM
    You can get more than one master's degree. And certifications. And a PhD or two.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2015, 07:56 PM
    50K for starting? What is the career?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Apr 2, 2015, 08:05 PM
    Will the employer pay for your higher education? Can you get hired without the advanced degree?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 2, 2015, 08:33 PM
    50,000 is not a bad salary, but the real issue is not the money, it is the job you are happy about. You need to find and enjoy your work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deferring Grad school on F1 visa, is it possible? [ 3 Answers ]

Deferring graduate study on F1 visa, is it possible, what's the good way to do it? I am a student who has recently been approved F1 visa for graduate study in USA at one of the colleges in New York. I am already here in USA on F1. My graduate study is starting from February 2009 but because of...

Transition between Grad school and work [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a foreigner who has started my job and sixth year in the US this August. For the first five year I was in Grad school receiving salary from the University, and have been filing under the non-resident alien status. Since this year I would have to file for both my University and work...

UK Grad School [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Do you have any idea on UK grad school? I have heard great things about UK Grad School Programs. I want to study Finance, and good university/college you guys know about in UK? I heard it's only 1 year program in UK, right? Thank you in advance

Grad school or time off? [ 4 Answers ]

I graduated from college in December 06 and I am currently living at home and working in my home town at the local hospital. I have been here since I was four and never even left for college. I want to pursue my master's in Speech Language Pathology, I have applied to three schools and been...

Grad school after OPT [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I am an undergraduate student with Indian citizenship in my senior year. I will be receiving a BA in computer science in May of this year. I have a few questions. After graduating in May of 2007, I will start my 12 month OPT...

View more questions Search