Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    resry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2015, 05:04 AM
    How to close a vortex in a house?
    How to close a vortex in a house? We have one and our house has been cleared 3 times. It creates problems and we really need to get this closed or redirected.
    Thank you.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 1, 2015, 06:14 AM
    Why let a mythical vortex run your life. Tell it, BEGONE.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 1, 2015, 01:31 PM
    How did it get there? Is it attatched to an object ?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 1, 2015, 01:32 PM
    Can you tell us why you believe you have something like that in your home? How was it "cleared"?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 1, 2015, 09:41 PM
    I was a member of a paranormal group years ago. As I spent time with them and learned more on my own, I started to see that they really did not do things as they should have. One thing that really, really bothered me is that 90% of the houses we went into, they told the people there was at least one "vortex" and usually they would tell people there were 2. I recall one place that they claimed had 3...it was not just silly to tell people this but also, as I see it, a harmful thing to say as it gets people worried for no reason. So you might want to know how these people determined there was a vortex in most houses we went to...the group "psychic" could see these vortexes...so yeah, there was nothing scientific to prove anything...just the word of a "psychic" who, as it turned out, was really not all that psychic to begin with. The stories I could tell about my time with that group...vortexes, demons, orbs, Roman Soldiers in Pennsylvania...it was awful....but that is not what this thread is about.

So I said all that to make a point...you may or may not have a vortex in your house but chances are really good that you do not. Actually, chances are better that you do not rather than the chances that you do. Did you have a group come to investigate your house and tell you that you had a vortex? If so, they were probably all over-zealous idiots like I used to work with.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 2, 2015, 03:39 PM
    VERY good point. Just because a group says something certainly does not mean it was based on anything scientific.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2015, 11:43 AM
    I think in these cases you have to rely on your own eyes and common sense.Many are out to make money however some are very genuine it is up to the individual not to get carried away in the moment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to close a vortex [ 3 Answers ]

I see someone ask this question before I didn't read or see the answer. I have one that I can see in the door ways of my house.. its sometime grows in size and seem to swallow the room. I'm cursed with being able to see this and also see the people and things coming out of it... please tell there...

We are about to close on a house & need to get out of the sales contract ASAP HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

We are supposed to close on a house today and we want to get out of it! We've been struggling with this for days and keep thinking everything is going to be OK and that we just have to go through with it, but we are panicking that we are on the verge of making the biggest mistake of our lives and...

What is anti vortex plate [ 3 Answers ]

What is anti vortex plate

Toilet swirl but no vortex [ 10 Answers ]

I have an older toilet (1984) that only seldom does a complete flush with strong vortex. I've read through previous posts and can't find the right solution. It seems to flush perfectly if I put my fist against the opening at the bottom of the bowl (a clean bowl mind you!) and leave it there until...

View more questions Search