Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SalsaTibor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2015, 04:15 AM
    Looking for this blonde female popstar from the 80's
    Not my kind of music, but need the name of this artist for a musicproject. I don't know much about her, except that she is really beautiful, blonde, in her 20's and might be a one hit wonder.

In the music video she is seen walking and singing outside in some really sunny place. I remember one scene, where she is seen sitting or walking past a diving board near an empty (or might be full) swimming pool.

Hope you guys could help me out. Would mean a lot. Thanks
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 1, 2015, 09:04 AM
    I think more detail is needed. It was approximately 30 years ago and MANY pop stars in the 80's were attractive with blonde hair. Have you tried searching "80's female pop stars" and scanning pictures to see if anyone looks familiar?

My first thought was Debbie Gibson, Belinda Carlisle, Cindy Lauper, Madonna, Kylie Minogue...
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 1, 2015, 09:48 PM
    And to add to what LearningAsIGo said...we can't forget Samantha Fox, Kim Wilde, Bonnie Tyler...maybe even Lita Ford, Olivia Newton John, Stevie Nicks, or even possibly Debbie Harry.
    MelanieRay Posts: 70, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2015, 05:08 AM
    Are you sure its from the 80s or does it just look like it? Kesha has a video in an empty pool

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have bleach blonde hair what color of semi permanent warm golden blonde? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to go from bleached blond back to light brown, do I go to a warm golden blonde and then in that same day color it light brown

Looking for an artist, house/dance video, blonde female singer, 2011 [ 3 Answers ]

I can only remember the video. The singer is female with short bleached blonde hair, in a mohawk style. In the video everyone is dressed in white and the room is also white. There are guards to make sure the people don't interact. When a girl tries to get close to a guy, the guards pull them away...

How to become a popstar [ 4 Answers ]

I love to sing. I love to dance. I want to meet Justin Bieber really bad. I also want to go to other states to see what they are like. I love to travel places. I am in chorus at school. I love being in chorus. Please help me become a popstar, it is my dream.

View more questions Search