Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silvey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2015, 12:19 AM
    Coughing up blood
    I have been ill this past couple days, sore throat, coughing, chills, muscle ache, shortness of breath like anxiousness etc. This morning my throat and head are sore, mild fatigue but I coughed up sputum which was blood red. I have Aortic Stenosis. Is it just from this bug I have? It hasn't happened again since this morning, and I am feeling better this afternoon.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 1, 2015, 06:15 AM
    A thousand online doctors can't examine you online, and you NEED to be examined! At the very least, leave a message about it for your cardiologist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coughing up blood [ 1 Answers ]

Every morning when I wake up it feels like my lips are chapped but when I looked at them it is dried blood. I have been coughing up blood for a few months now in the morning and a few times during the day its like a blood clot. The past few weeks my migraines have been really severe and my nose...

Coughing up blood [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,my friend has been experiencing symptoms of coughing up blood and she's finding it very stressful and won't go to the hospital,is there any advice on what it could be and what to do?

My dog is coughing and gagging,wheezing and coughing up blood sometimes [ 7 Answers ]

The vet isn't sure what it is. Not grass or obstruction. Until yesterday she was eating, now she isn't interested. Any suggestions as to what this can be? She is on antibiotics.

Coughing up blood [ 7 Answers ]

For those of you who know me or have read my other posts you know my boyfriends unhealthy life style well now he's complaining his throat really hurts and he's coughing up blood... and doesn't want to go to the doctors because he says his doctors to stupid. Any ideas on what it might be?

Coughing blood [ 7 Answers ]

My partner has just come back from football and is coughing up blood. He bounced off another player from his chest and now has been coughing up blood. He finds it hurts when he takes deep breaths and when really coughs a little blood comes up as when it happened there was loads of blood. Can...

View more questions Search