Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wanderinggypsy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2015, 08:32 PM
    80's kids series
    There was a boy and a seal I believe, I remember there were villians that kept trying to poach animals including the seal.. I believe that it might have come on HBO, or Cinamax
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 31, 2015, 08:53 PM
    Was it a cartoon?
    Sounds like,.

Seabert

-view-
    ---
    wanderinggypsy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2015, 09:22 PM
    OMG... I think that is it! Thank You

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help in identifying a kids series of books! [ 3 Answers ]

My husband used to read a book series in the late 70's/early 80's about a boy named Alfred or Alvin.. some A name. In every book he solved mysteries, or had an adventure. In one book, he convinced someone he could create a person for $50, and he used the money to open a P.O box under their name,...

90's BBC kids series [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, Been trying to remember the name of a program I used to watch and cannot for the life in me remember what it's called! Makes it worse because I can't remember that much about it! But I'll try my best! I think it was an Australian series (like Round the Twist/Ocean Odyssey) and it...

90's kids TV series [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a 90s TV series with kids where the main characters used to travel/teleport themselves through a window frame which I believe they carried with them most of the time.

Tv children series about two kids and three dwarfs [ 0 Answers ]

It was a children TV series two little kids one boy n girl meet with three little dwarfs and bring them to their room and hide those dwarfs to from their parents

View more questions Search