Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djjoeymac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2015, 02:12 PM
    Ceiling fans with remote
    I have a harbor breeze fan and now it seams slower on fast than before. Could it be my remote attached to the fan that is making it do this.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 31, 2015, 02:17 PM
    Are there any other controls like a pull chained?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan remote turns off other ceiling fans lights [ 1 Answers ]

My Hamptom Bay ceiling fans (3 of them, to the same model) remotes turn the lights to the other fans on/off. Is this a remote programming issue? If so, can it be fixed?

Fluorescent ceiling fans remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hampton bay fan with 2 fluorescent lights, need receiver with 4 outputs 2 for the lights and 1 for the fan along with a common. This needs to be a fluorescent receiver, where can I purchase this unit. Carl

Remote control ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

How do I program my two remote control ceiling fans so the remotes operate each fan separately? Currently each remote operates both fans. They are Harbor Breeze fans with lights

Remote Ceiling Fans [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new to the site, I need to know if all remote controls will work on all wireless controls or do you need the same brand. Bill

Remote for ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan "the Pearl"model 178-210. Could you tell me if it is compatible with a remote? If so, is there any particular one I should purchase.

View more questions Search