Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2015, 03:51 AM
    Could you help me interpret this dream?
    Ok so last night I dreamt that my crush was with group of friends whilst I was alone,he was ignoring me,and I kept trying to get his attention and apologize but he was really mad... (I don't know why)

Then he suddenly &aggresively grabs me and takes me to a corner and kisses me passionately,and after that we both feel smile and feel good.

What does it mean,how can a dream be so bipolar?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 31, 2015, 04:02 AM
    Is this your crush... STILL?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...st-809729.html

Doesn't sound bi polar, just more fantasy.

Mar 31, 2015, 04:27 AM
    Yeah,I just cant seem to get over him,its like impossible
    Expert

Mar 31, 2015, 05:36 AM
    Crushes just take time to get over. It will pass, if you just relax, and accept your own feelings for now, and not obsess because you have them. We all have those feelings when we have a crush on someone, and they can be strong and distracting for a while.

Like I say though they will pass as you go about your normal routine. LOL, you may have many crushes that come and go all your life. I still do, but it's really not a big deal.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2015, 07:47 AM
    Also, dreams normally do not mean anything, No idea why people think they always have some secret meaning. They can be triggered by things we think about during the day, movies we see, and almost always, are just that a dream.
    Expert

Mar 31, 2015, 10:15 AM
    Would this be the same guy too?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...im-808831.html

Mar 31, 2015, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I'm afraid to admit that it is. How do you know that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone help me interpret this dream? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, here goes: I had a dream I was on a sort of flight group training team. It was a small group of us on a plane in the air and we were learning how to fly. Everyone would have a chance to fly the plane for a whole day. Anyway, when I got there I immediately noticed this guy,he was very hot,...

Can someone help me interpret this dream? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, here goes: I had a dream I was on a sort of flight group training team. It was a small group of us on a plane in the air and we were learning how to fly. Everyone would have a chance to fly the plane for a whole day. Anyway, when I got there I immediately noticed this guy,he was very...

Interpret this dream? [ 1 Answers ]

I was in my own house (my bedroom) but in the dream I was leaving the man I love to go back home and I heard my sister crying. I heard her say she was sad to leave because she would miss my sweetie's family. I thought yes I should go and get a few hugs from him, myself. I went down a hall to go...

Could you interpret this dream? [ 6 Answers ]

By the way, if this is in the wrong forum, please move it.. anyway... in the.. conscious world, lol.. my girlfriend and I have been taking a break.. due to her having trouble in her family.. she felt that she should keep me away from the situation in order for it not to harm our relationship.....

Interpret my dream/ please, anyone [ 3 Answers ]

I had this dream about a couple of weeks ago about a friend that I have known for only a month. I have a lot of premonitions (my dreams come true very often) so I'm curious what this one could mean. In the dream, my friend was on the ground unconscious at night and her car was just sitting in the...

View more questions Search