Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girlythings Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2015, 03:54 PM
    I just want to make sure I'm good
    My menstrual period has always been on time. It would always come the end of a month to the beginning of the new month. I got my period January 2-7, then had gotten again 17-22 but it was more dark brown to black, and I thought its okay just left over blood. Then it came again February 1-6, started dark brown and ended dark red. Once more it came February 20-24 regular heavy blood flow. Now that is the end of march I have not receive it. Is this normal or What's going on? ( I had sex during these months) 19 years old
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2015, 06:06 PM
    Could be normal, maybe not. You had sex and may be pregnant. You could just be late. Unprotected sex?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 1, 2015, 09:06 AM
    I wouldn't attribute this to pregnancy, I also wouldn't call it normal.

That said, it may be nothing to worry about, but I recommend talking to your doctor to get to the bottom of things.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 1, 2015, 06:05 PM
    Any time you have sex, even with protection, pregnancy is possible.

It sounds like you're having an off month, which can happen for many different reasons, stress, medication, illness, weight gain, weight loss, etc. etc. But pregnancy is also possible.

Since you had an off month last month, I'd wait another week. If you don't get your period then, I'd try a pregnancy test. If that test is negative, wait and see what happens next month. If you miss another period then test again or get a blood test done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does she make me feel so good? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been together with my girl for two years. Our relationship does not seem steady at all.One day we are fighting saying we going to leave and the other we are okay. I have been chilling with one of my friends which I now consider my best friend (she's a girl). I talk to her about everything....

Will going to japan make things with my spouse good again, will I find a good job [ 1 Answers ]

Wonder if it is good idea to travel to japan to be with spouse and if I do will our lives be better and will I be able to find a good paying job there or should we stay apart during this deployment to help us or will it break us

View more questions Search