Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2015, 03:47 AM
    I had cramping and cm from 4dpo to 8dpo. Then no symptom from 9dpo to 10dpo.
    I had cramping and cm from 4dpo to 8dpo. Then no symptom from 9 &10 dpo. Four days more for AF due. Feel like vomiting but nothing comes out. Am I pregnant?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Mar 31, 2015, 12:46 PM
    If you're sure of your ovulation date, it is too early to tell if you're pregnant or not. Although it's possible to get an accurate result on a pregnancy test by 10 DPO, it's best to wait until your period is late before testing. When you do, use first morning urine and follow directions carefully.

Feeling pregnancy symptoms often don't start till several days/weeks later. It's different for everyone.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2015, 12:55 PM
    Its possible the cramping and cm were from your ovulation itself, which might have been a few days off from what you expected. See what happens when your period is due.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10dpo [ 7 Answers ]

I am 9 or 10 DPO the last couple days even when I am hungry I can barely eat half the time. I get sick when I eat certain foods that I normally like. Yes I smoke and here lately every time I puff one I gag (I will stop if I know I am pregnant) I took 2 HPTs but both negative neither one was taking...

8DPO Wondering If Pregnant xx [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone :D Here's the scoop.. I have a 32 day cycle and my last period 9th June 2010. My next period due date is 11th July 2010, I know that is over a week away but I have some very strange symptoms happening to me and I was wondering if anyone else had these symptoms and then they found...

9dpo.Could these be pregnancy symptoms so soon? [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex the day I suspected ovulation (18th) Then on the 23rd I began to have mild cramps and just a small spot of lightish red blood(I thought to be implantation bleeding). I have also been pretty gassy lately, and last night I woke up around 3am feeling like I was going to puke, I sat on the...

Brown discharge for half a day 10dpo and cramps [ 3 Answers ]

My period was June 3rd, ovulated around the 17th. June 27th I had brown discharge for half a day only and nothing since. Ive been having small intermittant cramps or "pulling" sensations in lower abdomen. And sometimes I'm having more then usual whitish discharge. No itching or smell or anything. ...

Is this a symptom [ 7 Answers ]

I lost my sex drive really bad lately.. is it because I'm pregnant?

View more questions Search