Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aarya57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2015, 11:55 PM
    Is this possible we can get everything form online shopping store?
    Want to know about online store, how we can get all types of collection from online stores?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2015, 01:34 AM
    This can also depend on where you live. There is of course no one web site, that sells everything. Although some areas have online web sites where people do personal shopping for you.

But it is possible by searching many web sites (depending on where you live) what works for me in America does not work for me in China.

Also the issue of shipping costs, depending on what you are buying.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 30, 2015, 05:26 AM
    If you browse the many websites you probably can get anything you want.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 30, 2015, 06:15 AM
    Can you explain what you mean by "all types of collection"? You can, basically, buy anything online. Generally, you can find better pricing, even when you factor in delivery.

But there are many things that I would not want to buy online or which I would, at least, like to see and touch before making a buying decision.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 31, 2015, 03:34 AM
    I use amazon and ebay for just about everything. I know ebay has branches all over the world, basically just in other languages and sellers local to those countries. Not sure about amazon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online Shopping [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone knows of any online catalogues or stores here in the U.S that ships internationally? I know Victoria Secrect does, but geesh, they cost a lot.. Thanks in advance.

Online shopping [ 4 Answers ]

I want to purchase every kind of things online... but I want to pay when I receive my purchased item at my home... is there any facility on net?

Online shopping [ 1 Answers ]

How do I check the reliability and customer satisfaction of international online shopping websites ( australia & england ) :-/

View more questions Search