Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elsaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2015, 11:02 PM
    How long does Second Life Activation take!
    I went to the Secondlife.com then clicked he Join now,then chose an avatar, created a username then tried to create an account with my Email,DOB (I'm 16), Security Answer -_-. I have been sitting her just watching it spin. HOW LONGG?? >_<
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 29, 2015, 01:30 AM
    Really a question for their IT support or their web site support. It can also depend how their speed is, how your download speed is, and other factors.

Of course always possible that for some reason you will have to exit and come back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My life I just want to die (long story of my life) [ 3 Answers ]

My whole life are always ended with betrayal and downfalls I just want to end it. I believe in God and I know he always helps me but sometimes him helping me is just not enough. When I was in grade 6 I was always bullied I hated life but I tried to stay strong and positive. A few weeks later a new...

Life during long distance love [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am a 25 year old female. I believe I am heading towards being manic depressive. It all started a year ago when my boyfriend of 2 years decided to emiggrate to the UK because he believes there are better opportunities for a life together are there. He left 4 months ago. And I feel like I have...

Life long punishment [ 1 Answers ]

I was convicted in 97 of embezzlement. I cooperated with court decisions and the case was dismissed with finding. The state in which the charged occurred i can not get an expungement. So will this affect me being able to obtain employment with a company that requires a clearance? :rolleyes:

In his life for a long time? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just starting to see someone and told him I would rather be friends if he was seeing other women. He basically told me I could trust him and he wouldn't hurt me. I did. Then I found out he was indeed seeing other women, many other women. I got upset, very very upset. He apologized, wanted to...

View more questions Search