Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samkng999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2015, 09:21 PM
    Collage lesson what if the world is going to end and u have a place which can keep u
    Collage lesson what if the world is going to end and u have a place which can keep u save for a while and you can only make some people stay and some don't
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 29, 2015, 04:28 AM
    A collage is a art form made of pieces of paper or other material glued onto a surface.

Perhaps you mean this is a homework question for college? It's a very common philosophy question, and many books and movies have tackled the subject.
    Surely you have enough brains to think about this, make your decisions, and state what they are.
    No one here is going to write your paper for you!
    So tell us - what's your very first thought? Is the purpose to just survive until you die? Perpetuate the human race? So do you need young fertile women? Just strong men? Do you want to be 'fair' to all kinds of people? Do you choose different races? Is there 'too many' people who can't be fed and watered, or 'too few' people, who can't work enough? THINK!!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 29, 2015, 04:58 AM
    Is this the plot of a movie?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 31, 2015, 03:03 AM
    If it's the plot to a movie
    Maybe they're looking for,

After the Dark
    (2014)

-view trailer-
    ---

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If the world does end in 2012 then how will it end? [ 11 Answers ]

If the world does end in 2012 ( please ignore if you don't think it will ) then how will it end?

The Place Where I Going Is Out Of This World Gospel Song [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a song that I know is older than 20 years. I know a little of the chorus but need help. Here is some of what I know... The river of Life is flowing by, where we'll never have to say goodbye, I'm telling you the place where I am going is out of this world. It is a southern gospel...

End of the world [ 25 Answers ]

Hey this is something I've been wondering about. Im sure this is not Chritianity but I would love to know what you guys think. Many people are saying the world is coming to an end when the maya calender ends which is in 2012. Do you believe its true?

What bitter lesson does Ravi learn at the end of the story "games at twilight"? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know this so if anyone knows can u please help me!!

Making The World A Better Place [ 5 Answers ]

Everyone wants to make this world a better place. We can make this world a better place. The world only seems harsh and cruel because of certain people in it. The secret to making the world a better place is simply to distance ourselves from the people who cause us to feel unhappy. Ask...

View more questions Search