Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angela Pitman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2015, 06:26 AM
    No heat.
    My heat has stopped working and now my return is blowing out cold air instead of sucking it in. What could this be?
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Mar 28, 2015, 08:11 AM
    WOW, that's an interesting problem. Can you give us more info, like make and model number of the furnace?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat Pump Aux Heat displays first when heat comes on even when the outside temp is 50 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag 1200 Series; 13 Seer heat pump. Was just installed on 1/22/14. Also have a new Honeywell VisionPRO Series with RedLINK thermostat. Questioned my Kwhr usage; so I observed how it operated over the last few days; 1/21 through 1/22/14. I live in Belews Creek, NC . We have had...

Heat pump never turns on, handler blows continuous with no heat except with AUX heat [ 2 Answers ]

10 year old Rheem air handler RHBA-21J8MFCA, 1/3HP, 2.8A. New WeSt Columbia, SC 29170, Model 2HP13L48P-1B, HCFC-22, 4TON. Installed new out of box iN July and AC working splendidly but start-up is "violent" and loud. Installer says I need some sort of "start-up kit". I put off as had planned...

Kenmore dryer won't heat.changed the heat element+thermal fuse.still won't heat [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore dryer(110.96582100) is 15 years old. Worked great until it stopped heating. Actually it started taking longer and longer to dry the clothes. But now it won't heat at all. I've changed the heating element and thermal fuse. Could it be the thermistor or high limit thermostat? Don't want...

Heat Pump blows 5amp fuse when switching between defrost & back to heat. Them Heat work [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Heat Pump System. It’s about 5 years old and has functioned OK until this Christmas Eve. One problem is the condensing unit is not kicking back on after it goes into defrost mode. I found a 5AMP fuse blown in the attic unit and once replaced it functioned. At least for a day or two...

My heat pump is not blowing out enough heat to heat the house [ 0 Answers ]

My heat pump is not blowing out enough heat to warm some room in the house, but the two rooms that close to the heat pump get nice and warm.

View more questions Search