Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blossomdara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2015, 09:05 PM
    Does the 1 1/2 lines means that you're pregnant ?
    I just took my test this morning it's 1 1/2 line and I'm still bleeding . Am I negative or positive ? Your answers will be so helpful .
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 27, 2015, 09:53 PM
    What brand did you use? Every brand is different.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2015, 12:23 AM
    And you said, you are bleeding. How are you bleeding?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Mar 31, 2015, 12:49 PM
    I bled during early pregnancy and home tests can have many issues.

Test again with first morning urine and follow the directions carefully. If there is any doubt after that, contact your physician to ask for a quantitative blood test to confirm/deny pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

That means I can't be pregnant right? [ 21 Answers ]

I want to ask a question. I had sex with my boyfriend but I didn't bleed during intercourse but he leaked sperms inside me That means I can't be pregnant right? I am really worried and don't want to get pregnant And I he didn't insert it deeply . Just lille bit. Ididn't end uup bleeding not...

I have 2 vertical lines after taking my one step pregnancy test am I pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Does there have to be a horizontal line in the result window to be negative or can a single verticle line be negative as well?

2 faint lines on pregnancy test then 2 not pregnant results on digital [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to conceive I took two tests today and they came out with a faint line then took two digital ones.and said not.pregnant then took a first response one and there was no line can i.still be pregnant!

I have 2 vertical lines after taking my one step pregnancy test am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

If I have a verticle line in the result window am I pregnant?

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

View more questions Search