Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2015, 02:32 PM
    Microsoft Firewall Does not Work
    I realized I did not have a firewall, so I went to the MS Firewall. I was going to use the recommended setting, because it said to update settings. I receive the warning that said MS Firewall can't change some of your settings, error code Ox80070422.

How do I solve this problems?

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 27, 2015, 05:39 PM
    Have you tried going here ?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us?...fixit_redirect

It is possible that they may have an automatic fix for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microphone won't work on my Microsoft Live Cam VX-1000 [ 1 Answers ]

When using Skype my microphone often won't work This seems to happen after some major event requiring uninstalling something. I believe the system is not recognizing my mike and is looking for a different device. What steps are necessary to correct the problem? Thanks.

How to set up Microsoft Word on my Acer laptop without using Microsoft packages CD? [ 7 Answers ]

My older sister have a laptop and she said you can upload Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint without using the Microsoft Windows Package CD codes? She couldn't explain it to me.

Windows Vista, Microsoft office 2007, Microsoft equation 3.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Vista which I do not think really makes that much of a difference but I have Microsoft Office 2007 and I need to use Microsoft equation 3.0. I know I have it on my computer because I found it. I just don't know how to use it. I have taken a couple of tutorials and still can not...

Best firewall [ 7 Answers ]

I just want your suggistion that which is the best firewall I can use. Thanks in advance

Microsoft xp home edition and Microsoft xp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know how I can delete one of it so that I am able to use one properly. When I was re-installing XP home edition, I couldn't delete the partition (C) which contained another XP. Now I have two and thus a little bit confused. Can anyone help me with providing some...

View more questions Search