Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Narf54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2015, 09:49 AM
    Stink bugs do bite!
    Woke up this morning with a burning sensation on my arm. When I examined the spot is was red with a yellowish brown stain on it. The stink bug must have gotten stuck in my arm crease and couldn't get out when I closed it. I though it just scratched me trying to get out, but the burning sensation woke me up. This is the second time it has happened to me in a year. It takes a while for the mark to disappear. I can't say it made me sick, but they do bite!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 27, 2015, 11:07 AM
    So first I need to ask....what is your question, exactly? Then I am also left wondering...how do you know this was a stink bug? Did you see it?

Sounds like it could be an infected pimple, an ingrown hair, a spider bite...many things...so what makes you think it was a stink bug?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invisible bugs in couch what could it be,they bite but we don't see any bugs [ 3 Answers ]

For about 6months the kids have been getting bit well they are on couch,never see any bugs,they don't even know they have been biten into they start itching,what coud it be,I have tried lots of different things to get rid of them nothings working.

Stink bug bite [ 0 Answers ]

What can you do for a stink bug bite

Stink Bug Bite [ 58 Answers ]

My daughter was bitten by a stink bug. The bug was between her sock and skin. When she tried to get it out, she said it bit her. It also got squashed under the sock, next to her skin. It's bite/affected area is reddish orange and about the size of a dime. It hurts and is tender, but does not...

Can Stink Bug Bite make you itch all over [ 0 Answers ]

If a Stink bug bites you can it make you itch all over

View more questions Search