Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mireya76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2015, 08:24 PM
    Consequences to do not continue R1
    The I 129 of the R1 visa process was accepted, but take so long that we have decided to do not continue the process. Are there any consequences? What I need to do?
    Thank you
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Mar 28, 2015, 02:58 PM
    Your sponsor needs to notify USCIS, no consequences, but currently to obtain R-1 visa is getting more difficult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about the consequences [ 1 Answers ]

According to Islam,is having sex before marriage forgiveable?And is blowob haram according to Islam?

What would be my consequences? [ 7 Answers ]

So when I was about 13 I shoplifted once with merchandise worth about 45$ the police took me home and talked to my parents that was it. Now I am 18 and shoplfited not too long ago with merchandise worth about 12$ I got a tickets to get my fingerprint tomorrow and the court date about 2 weeks from...

What most likely will be the consequences [ 1 Answers ]

:( My boyfriend has to attend court this morning for having $1500 worth of counterfeit drugs. He has had 8 previous dropped cases, but they are not all drug charges. Five are traffic violations, 2 drug andf one for paranelia, how much time do you think he may receive, or what do you think his...

What are the consequences of this? [ 4 Answers ]

I have written credit card cheques that were in my husband's name to myself, forging his signature, and have deposited them into my personal account for spending purposes. I have used three different cheques in three different occasions. The cheques have cleared and the money well spent. What...

Does anyone know the consequences if... [ 19 Answers ]

My husband left me a few months ago and we are now in the midst of a divorce. It was his choice because he has a girlfriend. I have a way of proving in court that my husband smoked marijuana when we were married. Does anyone know what could happen to him if I can prove this in court? Thanks!

View more questions Search